L2A is always looking for talented individuals to join our firm! To be considered for current opportunities, please forward your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
- Preparing site plans, construction drawings and design documents
- Gathering and reviewing zoning ordinances, permit requirements, and applicable land development regulations
- Preparing land development permit applications and associated calculations and report for stormwater, sanitary sewer, water service, flood hazard area, soil erosion, etc.
- Communicating and coordinating with design team on workload progress
- Coordinating with regulatory review agencies, other design consultants, architects, etc.
- Occasional field visits to witness construction activities and/or site conditions
- Preparing technical reports, letters and other correspondence
- Additional duties as required
- BS in Civil Engineering
- Strong proficiency in design using AutoCAD
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Punctual, reliable, detailed-oriented, willingness to learn
- Ability to work collaboratively with staff
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities